Week Fourteen

WEEK FOURTEEN

Ahoy matey! It is I, Han, and I write to you from Pittsburgh! I may or may not have forgotten to write this blog post before I left for Spring Break on Friday, so I am rapidly penning this from the floor of my hotel room. I don't have much time because we have a dinner reservation at Mad Mex at 5:15, but nonetheless, here is a summary of my week. It was once again very steady: I was going to have that glorious meeting with Dr. Flennaugh, but I got caught up so we had to move it to after Spring Break, I sent my research to 8 more K-12 schools, and I once again got to make mud and plant corn for my fellow researcher Emma! As for the K-12 schools, I sent my proposal to Hopkins, Howell, Huron, Ionia, Ithaca, Jackson, Kalamazoo, and Kalkaska. As of right this very minute I have only heard back from Eaton Rapids and they said....wait for it.....I know you know what's about to happen....."no". Ha! Gets me every time! I did not send a one-week follow up with the 8 I sent last week just because I don't think I would've gotten any responses with Spring Break and testing coming up. Okay, that's all for now! To whom it may concern, have a great Spring Break!

Thanks for tuning in!

Stay groovy,

Han

The legendary weekly to-do list.


8 more in the books!

Gwen and Sophie enjoying themselves in the lab!


Renae and I hard at working digging for rare Williamston dino bones! 


Popular posts from this blog

Weeks Three & Four

Week Two