Week Twelve

WEEK TWELVE

Wow, its Monday, and as you can tell, last week was very all over the place. It started out swell, all of a sudden Okemos responses were flooding in..7, then 8, then BOOM 19 (and mysteriously 21 by the end of the week)! This progress seemed to be carrying over to MSU as well, after Mr. Rasmus so graciously sent information about my survey over to an acquaintance at the university (Mr. Popovich). He informed me that my research proposal would likely be brought up at the next college meeting! Yes! The good fortune! On top of that, Mrs. Noble of Okemos 7-8 Middle School also got in touch with me about distributing my survey to the middle school! Then, as quickly as it began, my victory streak came crumbling down. Okemos withdrew from my survey. To protect the privacy of the bearer of bad news, I will not go into detail about this withdrawal, but needless to say, I am a bit upset about this. This news overshadowed a large portion of my week but MSU, like the faithful companions they are, didn't give up on me. Mr. Rasmus forwarded me emails from Dr. Goudreau and Dr. Santiago and fortunately both were in favor of my project so I look forward to seeing some forward motion from MSU this week. That is it for now, this week my goal is to continue sending proposals out to K-12 schools as I wait for MSU's results to roll in (fingers crossed). 

Thanks for tuning in!

Stay groovy,

Han

The legendary weekly to-do list.

Here we go again! Bring on the proposals!

MSU emails-love to see em.

Nothing better than researching with friends.


Popular posts from this blog

Weeks Three & Four

Week Fourteen

Week Two