Week Seven

WEEK SEVEN

Welcome back! Ugh, I hate basic introductions, but, I am short on time to write this blog post because I'm leaving for a weekend trip! WHOOP! So, it all started by addressing my exes. By exes I mean those schools who rejected my proposal. For the 6 six schools who responded promptly with "no", I thanked them for actually responding, and then we went our separate ways. *sigh* Now, onto the more motivating parts of my week! For starters, I began collecting more Superintendent emails to reach my goal of sending 20 proposal emails this week. I ended up sending 12 emails (Addison, Adrian, Algonac, Allegan, Allen Park, Alma, Almont, Bath, Bedford, Berrien Springs, Birch Run, and Bullock Creek) but I might have enough time to squeak in 8 more after I finishing crafting this blog post. Regardless of when I decide to send them, I will be sending them to 8 schools within close proximity of Williamston (Haslett, Dansville, etc.) to, hopefully, elicit faster responses. 

Speaking of responses, I have acquired one additional participant in my research... Holland Public Schools! I contacted their Superintendent again today (after his initial response on Wednesday) to see if he has any questions regarding the distribution of my survey (and to subtly remind him to chop chop hurry up) but as of now, he has none. I also touched base with my previous two participant schools East Lansing and Okemos. Glenn from East Lansing last contacted me on Wednesday, February 10th, and I replied quickly as usual. Today, I just shot him another email to ensure he is on board with the project and starting to release my survey into the universe. As for Okemos...buckle up your seat belts...I have started getting responses. YES, IT'S TRUE! AHAHAHA! I saw them begin to trickle an hour ago and my heart was absolutely flooded with joy and pride. As of right this very minute (Friday, 1:16 PM) there are 6 responses and counting! 

On that emotional high, I am going to end this blog post. What a ride this week has been. 

Thanks for tuning in!

Stay groovy,

Han


The legendary weekly to-do list. 


12 emails. No problem.


To live, is to research. 


More schools means more spreadsheet tabs!

Popular posts from this blog

Weeks Three & Four

Week Fifteen

Week Fourteen