Week Eight

WEEK EIGHT

Woah WOah WOAH! It's already week 8! *confetti everywhere* This week is what I'd call a "catch-up" week. After sending boatloads of emails last week, I just needed to step back and assess the data I have acquired. In total, I have received 53 responses from East Lansing and 6 responses from Okemos. Now, you may be thinking to yourself, "GOsh 53 from East Lansing, that's fantastic, but 6 from Okemos, that just blows." If you are thinking that, you're not alone. I reached out to my good ol' pal Stacey again to kindly question her if my data was sent to the entirety of the school district and she promptly told me it was. So as you can see, I am at a bit of a standstill with Okemos. As for Holland City, I reached out the Superintendent again but I got no response. Ouch. In the meantime, I spent this week entering the mega load of data from East Lansing. 

And that, my readers, is what you call a painful week. I was ignored and rejected, but I'm not giving up because if East Lansing can get fully on board with my research, there must be another school out there that can too. On Wednesday, February 24th, I will be sending out my "One week later.." email to the schools that haven't gotten back with me yet (Addison, Bullock Creek, Dansville, etc), and that's it! Next week is going to be a grind for more participants, and possibly some way of spicing up my research. 

Thanks for tuning in!

Stay groovy,

Han

PS. If you or a loved one has the ability to watch the new movie Judas and the Black Messiah, please do so. 



The legendary weekly to-do list. 


Entering data like the researcher I am. 


Eye on the prize. Will any other school match East Lansing's legacy?


Okemos losing steam. Sad, but not hopeless. 


Snow is the cure for all research woes. 

Popular posts from this blog

Weeks Three & Four

Week Fourteen

Week Two